When reaching out to us via email, social media or by placing an order at Hipper.com, you immediately agree to the following terms and conditions:
All prices stated on the website are inclusive of VAT (20%, subject to change as per the Tax Law).
Accepting, changing or cancelling your order
Hipper.com can refuse, deny or reject any order placed through the website or via phone without explanation. In the (unlikely) case that your order is rejected, we will refund you immediately and/or cancel any payments made via your preferred payment method.
If, at any time, you'd like to change or cancel your order, log in via the My Account link on the Hipper.com homepage. Your satisfaction is our primary concern, and we will always try to make whatever last-second changes and modifications we can. However, the only changes we can guarantee 100% (including but not limited to address of delivery, card messages, etc.) are those made at least 24 hours before shipping.
Also, cancellations can be only guaranteed if made 48 hours before the agreed-upon date of delivery.
Please note that as soon as orders are marked 'assigned to production', we are no longer able to accept order changes or cancellations.
Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are our busiest days of the year. Therefore, during those times both changes and cancellations must be made 72 hours before the agreed-upon date of delivery.
Hipper.com uses a https encrypted checkout method (Thawte SSL Certificate, FBI/SANS IST), which makes sure all your orders placed online are safe and secure. However, minor payment problems may sometimes occur:
Bank-related payment issues are infrequent and easy to resolve, but may cause slight delay in accepting your order.
Sometimes, even if your credit card details are entered correctly and your funds sufficient, a payment may not go through. This can occur because your card issuer (the bank) is withholding payment due to a random security check. These issues are also quite infrequent, but in this case we kindly ask you to give us a call and confirm your payment method over the phone. If this type of issue arises, we'll email you as soon as possible in order to get it resolved. Also, if you are unsure of what the actual issue is, or simply need more information about how to pay for your order, contact our customer service team who'll sort things out for you in a heartbeat.
If for some reason, such as time differences/payments made out of office hours/or our inability to reach you via your contact details, we'll be unable to process the payment before the stated date of delivery. Therefore, in circumstances that are out of our control, we won't be able to offer you any form of refund.
Flower Availability and Substitution
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, some of the stems needed to make your bouquet may not be available. And it's usually because of one of two following reasons: a) we have encountered difficulties somewhere within the supply chain or b) the flowers we received from our growers did not meet our rigorous quality standards. Note that in such an event we reserve the right to substitute a product with another product (same/similar style, same/greater quality). In case the substitution proves to be very different from your intended gift, we will contact you by email. However, if we are unable to reach you, we will assume that you are satisfied with our offer of replacement. If you have any questions, please our customer services team. They are amazing at solving problems on the spot.
Please note that sundries, vases and foliage are liable to substitution without prior notice.
Nobody is perfect, and we are not any exception – we are dealing with delicate fresh flowers and not all of them make the journey the way we intended. In case you receive flowers that are damaged due to transport or they look like they are already wilting, please contact our team and we'll sort those out for you right away. We will offer to either send you a new bouquet as soon as possible or give you a full refund.
IMPORTANT: Please contact us within a week (7 days from the date of delivery) of receiving a product you're not satisfied with. The easiest way is via the 'Contact Us' form on our website or easily through our social media channels (Facebook or Twitter). Due to flowers unfortunately being perishable goods, we are not able to accept any claims about damaged flowers after 7 days of receiving them. We will also ask you for a photo proof of the damaged flowers, so please take time to document the incident before you throw the flowers away.
You're going to see a lot of discounts and promotions on Hipper.com. We like good deals, and we want to offer them to you to whenever humanly possible. These special offers are valid from the start date of the offer until the end date of the offer. However, please note that if you purchase a product at the original price and a couple of hours later we decide to discount the product, you will be charged according to the price at the time of purchasing the product.
Our special offers and promotions are subject to product availability, and we are allowed to change, withdraw and alter the terms of our special offers at any given time. We hope you understand, as there are a lot of factors in play for us as business owners when it comes to offers, discounts and promotions.
Also, we sometimes issue personalised special offers to certain customers, which allow only the recipient of the special offer to take advantage of the discount. You can use only 1 voucher per order (discount applies only to the price of the product, not the delivery).
Recipient and Customer Personal Information
During checkout, we'll kindly ask you to fill in the following personal info:
- Recipient's full name and address
Without these, we can't deliver your flowers – and it's our job to do just that. Therefore, please make sure that the name and address are accurate. Lewisham Grove 7 and Lewisham Grave 7 are two somewhat different things, aren't they?
- Customer's email address
We use this information to communicate with you about your flower delivery – we will let you know by email once your order has been dispatched, delivered and we will also contact you if there are any issues with your order.
Hipper.com owns everything on this website (including copy, images, etc.), and all its content is protected by Copyright. Copyright infringement may result in us taking legal action against the offender.
Registered company address
No. 11, L-Ufficcji
Misrah 28 ta' Frar 1883,
Company Registration number: WWW TSM - C61182
VAT registration no: 201936728
(Good, Better, Hipper)
Please, don't take our word for it. When people or companies insist on the fact that they are honest, caring or straightforward, they are usually dishonest, aloof or manipulative. Virtues don't need a reminder, mere actions will do.
As we've already mentioned, we are a team of enthusiasts deeply in love with flowers. And when we say in love, we mean borderline obsessed. But hey, if you want to create great art (or grow and sell great flowers, for that matter) you have to give it a piece of your soul.
And that's exactly what we're doing.
We want to make sure that you get your flowers on time, in perfect condition, and that the lives and living quarters of you and your friends light up because of them.
We won't give you our 100%.
We'll give it 101.
WE GUARANTEE THREE THINGS:
Your flowers will be fresh. So much so that you'll still be able to smell the dew on them. If, for some reason beyond our control, the odd flower arrives in less-than-perfect condition, you will get a new one or your money back. No questions asked.
Your flowers will arrive in perfect condition. If, by some freak accident, your flowers arrive damaged, get in touch with us immediately. We will make sure a replacement bouquet is on its way as soon as possible. Please refer to our T&C above regarding claims for damaged flowers.
We deliver ON time, in TIME, EVERY time. Except, of course, sometimes. As with any product ordered online, there is a slight chance that something may go wrong during shipping. Please don't hate us, for we are all human, but we've had a few cases where this happened: if we don’t deliver your order at all, you get your money back. No questions asked. Please note that there might be a slight refund delay due to individual bank's refund policies.
Hipper.com offers you the ultimate convenience of following delivery options:
- Standard next day delivery
- Guaranteed delivery before 1pm
If you are placing your flower order at the very last minute, please be aware of the following cut-off times to place your order for next day delivery. During some of our busier periods like Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day, these cut off times might be shorter.
UK Flower Delivery (courier)
Standard delivery weekdays £6.99
Order by 9pm for next day delivery
Saturday delivery: £6.99
Order by 9pm Friday for Saturday delivery
Sunday delivery: £9.99
(excluding Mother's Day)
Order by 8pm Saturday for Sunday delivery (order up until 8pm on Sunday for Monday delivery)
Timed delivery Options
Guaranteed before 1pm - £12.99
Monday - Friday
Terms applicable to all deliveries:
- how they arrive: Our flowers are wrapped in cellophane and packed neatly into a box that will protect them during shipping.
- Same-day delivery and next day delivery services are available only to the UK mainland. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, the Channel Islands and certain off-path or rural areas. Also, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or BFPO addresses.
- Please note, delivery to hospitals, businesses, universities and various other institutions will be made to the reception, post-room or administrative office. We usually don't deliver to individual recipients – it is often impossible to locate the intended recipient of the gift due to limited access to the buildings and internal regulations in offices or universities.
- PLEASE NOTE, if you've entered the wrong, incomplete, misspelled address on your order form, and/or if the recipient refuses delivery, we can charge you up to 100% of the original order price if you want your shipment re-delivered.
- We apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot call you prior to the delivery.
- Also, we cannot always guarantee that we'll be able to follow your delivery instructions.
- In certain cases, we won’t be able to make the delivery on time. This could be mainly due to bad weather (snow, sleet, winds, flooding, fires, etc.), when we may not be able to fulfil all orders on time. We cannot control such external factors, and will not be able to offer you compensation, a refund or a re-delivery for orders that are delivered late because of them.
- If we fail to deliver your product on the specified delivery date, we will either re-deliver your order or refund your money – this is up to you, just let us know beforehand. This doesn't apply to flower orders which are not delivered using one of our date-specific delivery methods.
- our flowers are dispatched from Hipper’s warehouse.
- Usually, we deliver anywhere between 8am and 8pm. During peak season and when we have a ton of work on our hands, we may deliver your order anywhere between 7am and 9pm.
- We deliver from Monday to Sunday. Unfortunately, we don't deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Whenever we can, we do our best to get a signature from the person receiving the flowers.
- If you choose the Standard delivery method, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee the exact time of delivery.
- If there is no one to accept the delivery, our courier follows your delivery instructions (such as leaving the order securely somewhere in the vicinity of your home, with a neighbour, etc.) or, if none exist, they follow our standard operating procedure: taking the item back to the courier's depot and leaving a delivery card stating where you can pick the item up. If they do not hear from you, the courier will attempt to deliver your item the next day. Do however note that they will only try to re-deliver your item once.
- As we usually receive SMS notifications regarding dispatch and delivery from our couriers, we will do our best to keep you updated on the status of your shipment. However, this is a service we cannot guarantee, due to various delays, mobile carrier issues, etc.
- If your order hasn't been delivered to you, you are entitled to a refund or a re-delivery.
- If we happen to deliver your order late, we will usually refund your delivery charge.
Other Delivery Information
- Enter your delivery details with care so we can get your products to you quickly and securely. Even a single misspelled letter may make our courier run around in circles like a blind man in a snowstorm.
- Please make sure there is someone present at the delivery address to receive your order.
- If we run into a delivery issue, we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Likewise, if there is something wrong on your end, do give us a call so we can sort it out.
- Sometimes, however rare, delivery issues may arise which are out of our control. In such cases, call us to arrange for re-delivery or a refund of the original delivery charge. At our discretion, we can provide compensation in the form of a future discount.
- Also, if you have any special delivery requests, please provide all additional information during checkout.
- We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries if you've moved, there was a problem with the address or if you flat-out refused the delivery for whatever reason. We hope you understand.
- If you are sending funeral flowers, please book the delivery one day ahead of the funeral and enter correct details for the funeral director and funeral home to make sure we can deliver your condolences on time. DO NOT send sympathy flowers to a funeral place as we might not be able to locate it with the details provided and the funeral director will not know who the flowers are for.
There is certain information we need in order to offer you the best possible service, or, in other words, deliver your flowers without a hitch. We ask for the following:
This way we can deliver your flowers to you safely, keep in touch with you during the process of delivery, and solve all problems and concerns you may have.
Accuracy and Updating Information
We do our best to keep your information as accurate and up-to-date as possible. All your information can be viewed on our website: click on 'My Details', and there you can check the validity and correctness of your information, as well as change or delete any inaccuracies.
Email newsletters are often annoying, out of place and bring little value. This is what we strive to avoid with our newsletters, and hire only the best copywriters to amuse you and offer you some value at the same time.
If you at any point wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters (please don't, it's good stuff, promise), just click on the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of all our newsletter emails. You can subscribe again whenever you want to (yes, yes, yes).
Cookies (not the delicious type) assign a unique identification to your computer and store the details on your hard drive via a facility in your web browser. The cookie does not contain any personally identifying information but does permit our website to recognize you each time you return to the Hipper.com website. On arrival your cookie then 'handshakes' with our system, which identifies you and makes it faster for you to log in. For more information about cookies and how to block them, please visit our Cookie information page.
All information on Hipper.com is protected by our SSL 128-bit encryption standard. If you use Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge, all your purchases, information details and end-to-end transactions are 100% protected.
We use your IP address (your unique internet identifier) to make your Hipper shopping experience more secure, smooth and help us keep track of your shopping basket.
An introduction to cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer (or mobile device) when you first visit a site or page. A cookie helps the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term "cookies" in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, cookies can help us to remember your customer details, which products you've looked at, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend products we believe will be of interest to you.
Certain cookies may contain personal information – for example, if you login, a cookie will store your customer identifier. Most cookies won't collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website, or a user's general location.
The cookies we use on our websites?
The cookies on our website perform one of the following three functions:
1. Essential Cookies
If a user or customer opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the past order information or may not be able to use our checkout.
2. Performance Cookies
3. Functionality Cookies
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences or which product category you are visiting (e.g. flowers. chocolates, plants or wine). For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your details every time you access the site.
We use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use analytics software to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Banner advertising on 3rd party websites
The purpose of banner advertising is to present products you've viewed on our website in the forms of adverts on 3rd party websites. The products presented might be the same or similar to the ones you've seen when visiting our site. This form of advertising relies heavily on cookies. Please be assured that the information in these cookies is completely anonymous and does not contain any of your personal details. For more information, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
How to block cookies for our websites
As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you wish to disable cookies then please read the section titled 'Enabling and blocking cookies' below.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain functionality and pages of our website do not work properly.
Other uses of cookies - tracking emails
The emails that we send customers may contain a single, campaign-unique "web beacon pixel" to tell us whether these emails are opened and verify any clicksthrough to links in the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users or to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
Enabling and Blocking Cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on ' Tools' at the top of your browser window and select ' Internet Options'
- In the Options window, navigate to the ' Privacy' tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to 'Medium' or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Internet Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on ' Tools' at the browser menu and select 'Options'
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check 'Accept cookies for sites'
- To disable cookies: Uncheck at 'Accept cookies for sites'
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click on the 'wrench' icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
- From the tools menu select 'Options'
- Click the 'Under the Hood' tab from the menu on the left.
- In the 'Privacy' section, select the 'Content settings' button
- To enable cookies: select 'Allow local data to be set' option
- To disable cookies: select 'Block all cookies' option
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Click on 'Setting' at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
- Select 'Quick Preferences'
- To enable cookies: check "Enable Cookies"
- To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable Cookies"
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
- To disable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Never'
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please refer to the "Help" function in the browser or contact the browser provider.